Real estate IRAs are popular with people who want diversity and leverage against potential losses in the stock market. You can choose your own assets including commercial and residential property, raw land, as well as tax liens and deeds.
Millions of investors are seeking professional advice for investing trillions of dollars in U.S. retirement assets. Understanding and embracing self-directed IRAs means a new source of clients, investors, and capital.
During this networking event, Casey Siggins of Franklin Street will cover:
1) The major players in multifamily lending and their differences
2) Understanding underwriting, Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) and how it affects your loan proceeds
3) How loans are structured for value-add multifamily properties and who can provide those … Read More
Matt Chancey of Micel Financial. During his presentation, Matt will cover:
1) What is an opportunity zone and why they were created
2) The Triple Threat Tax Treatment of Opportunity Zones
3) How real estate investors can take advantage Read More
When notes and mortgage go unpaid, this can present a great opportunity for the savvy investor. At this month's Invest Florida Meet-Up, we will have Nahir Solis to explain how you can take advantage by investing in both non-performing and performing notes. During her presentation, Nahir will … Read More