Innovative Investing for your Clients
CPAs, tax advisors, and attorneys serve clients who count on you to provide insights and strategies to help them have a successful financial future. As a trusted advisor, you need to be aware of the latest tactics that help strengthen their retirement portfolios and maximize wealth while ensuring they follow all IRA rules and regulations.
One strategy is to create diversity in their portfolio by using a self-directed IRA to invest in alternative assets such as real estate, private equity, and Bitcoin. But your clients need a self-directed IRA provider like Advanta IRA to administer the account. Advanta IRA is fully committed to delivering the best possible experience for your clients. From our informative education tools to our unparalleled customer service, we treat your clients like you treat your clients.
How CPAs, Tax Advisors, & Attorneys Benefit
- Gain a trusted resource to assist your clients with alternative investments.
- Grow referrals and client base (and set yourself apart from other CPAs, tax advisors, and attorneys) with knowledge of self-direction.
- A dedicated account manager to work with you and your clients.
- Use this expertise for your own retirement accounts.
- Access to regular educational webinars and seminars to increase your knowledge of self-directed IRAs.
How Your Clients Benefit
- Invest in alternative assets.
- Accurate recordkeeping services for their investments.
- Fast and easy processing and funding.
- Knowledgeable experts who make the investing process as seamless as possible for them and the CPAs, tax advisors, and attorneys they work with.
- Earn tax-sheltered income in their IRA.
- Access to quality educational programs designed to enlighten and empower them to invest with confidence.
Become a Professional Resource with Advanta IRA University
Advanta IRA University (Advanta U) is a specialized educational platform designed to help you become a self-directed IRA specialist and be listed as a professional resource on our website.
Tab 1 Content Here
Here’s an example with 2 columns
I’m the second column!
Tab content here
tab content here