Use your IRA or old 401(k) to Invest with Us
You may not know this, but the IRS allows your IRA or old 401(k) account to invest with Street Biz REI. Most IRA custodians (usually banks or brokerage houses) do not allow investments in alternative assets, but Advanta IRA does. This affords you the opportunity to earn investment returns generated by Street Biz REI offerings with the tax-advantages of your retirement account.
The following accounts can be used to invest with Street Biz REI:
- Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
- Former employer’s 401(k), 403(b), 457, TSP, etc.
- SEP or SIMPLE IRA
To learn more, contact Reneika Lightbourne:
or you can schedule a free consultation.
Are you ready to get started?
Click on the link below to open your account online.
OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT
Schedule a Consultation to learn more
About Street Biz REI
As experienced real estate investors, we have designed a program tailored to busy professionals, executives, business owners and retirees, that will:
- Provide opportunities to build income and wealth with little to no effort
- Earn better than average returns on investments
- Maximize the efficiency of retirement accounts as investment vehicles
For more information about Street Biz REI, contact Judy Cooper: