Use your Retirement Funds to Invest with APEX
Most people don’t realize their retirement portfolio can be used to purchase assets that generate income to their retirement account. Since APEX units generate monthly income they are a great addition to retirement portfolios. Unlike retirement accounts held at brokerage firms, an Advanta IRA self-directed account allows you to maintain the tax protection of the retirement vehicle and invest in assets that you choose.
The following accounts can be used:
- Traditional or Roth IRA
- Former employer’s 401(k) or any employer’s plan (403b, 457, TSP, etc)
- SEP or SIMPLE IRA
Are you ready to get started? Contact:
800.425.0653, ext. 1140
You can also complete the request for a free consultation or click on the link below to open your account online.
OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT
Schedule a Consultation to learn how to use your IRA to invest
APEX is proprietary technology designed to process and mine data at exceptionally high rates.
- High powered data processing equipment
- Produces computational power
- Exceptional processing capacity
- Computing speed, flexibility, memory, and power that is unmatched
- Replaces between 40 to 100 top end GPU’s per unit
APEX is sold in a complete technology package that provides the purchaser the ability to produce passive income for a period of five years.