Are you ready to get started?
It only takes 15 minutes to open your account
To open your account, you will need the following:
- Account owner information: Social Security number, date of birth, legal address, phone number and email address
- Named beneficiary information: name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth
- Current account statement: IRA, Roth IRA, old 401(k), etc. that you will use to fund your new self-directed IRA if you are rolling over or transferring funds
- Credit card: for initial account opening fee
- Legible copy of your government issued ID: driver’s license or passport sent via email to [email protected] or fax to: 866.385.6045
If you need help or have questions, contact us.
Provide the information below to get started
Please Note: With the online application, your information must be entered and submitted in one sitting. You will not be able to save your information and finish at a later time. Please be sure to complete the application in its entirety once you begin.
Upon completion of the application process, a business development associate will contact you to review the application with you. You may also call us during business hours at 800.425.0653 for assistance with this process.