Are you ready to get started?
It only takes 15 minutes to open your account
To open your account, you will need the following:
- Account owner information: Social Security number, date of birth, legal address, phone number and email address
- Named beneficiary information: name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth
- Current account statement: IRA, Roth IRA, old 401(k), etc. that you will use to fund your new self-directed IRA if you are rolling over or transferring funds
- Credit card: for initial account opening fee
- Legible copy of your government issued ID: driver’s license or passport sent via email to [email protected] or fax to: 866.385.6045
Please Note: With the online application, your information must be entered and submitted in one sitting. You will not be able to save your information and finish at a later time. Please be sure to complete the application in its entirety once you begin.
If you don’t want to apply online, you can download our PDF and send via email to [email protected] or fax to: 866.385.6045
Upon completion of the application process, a business development associate will contact you to review the application with you. You may also call us during business hours at 800.425.0653 for assistance with this process.