Use the Docusign link to open a self-directed Traditional or Roth IRA that can purchase real estate.
It only takes 15 minutes to open your account. Let’s get started.
To open your account, you will need the following:
- Account owner information: Social Security number, date of birth, legal address, phone number and email address
- Named beneficiary information: name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth
- Current account statement: IRA, Roth IRA, old 401(k), etc. that you will use to fund your new self-directed IRA if you are rolling over or transferring funds
- Credit card: for initial account opening fee
- Legible copy of your government issued ID: driver’s license or passport sent via email to [email protected] or fax to: 866.385.6045
Please Note: With the Docusign application, your information must be entered and submitted in one sitting. You will not be able to save your information and finish at a later time. Please be sure to complete the application in its entirety once you begin.
Upon completion of the application process, Clay Malcolm will contact you to review the application with you. You may also call us during business hours at 800.425.0653 X 1147 for assistance with this process.