Why Invest with a Real Estate IRA?
Historically, property presents great diversity and a good hedge against stock market volatility. A real estate IRA is the most popular strategy of our clients who build critical retirement income investing in residential and commercial property, rentals, rehabs, multifamily homes, and more.
There’s a reason real estate is the most popular investment in self-directed IRAs—the value doesn’t go to zero. Plus, all profits made by the IRA return into the account tax deferred (or possibly tax free).
- What plans can be used to make my real estate investments?
- What are the options in funding real estate investments with my IRA?
- How are income and expenses handled?
- How do I create an IRA LLC to make real estate investments?
- How do I open an account?