Opening an account with Advanta IRA only takes a few minutes. We pair you with your own client account manager who guides you every step of the way.
Add funds by making a cash contribution or by moving or transferring funds from an existing IRA or 401(k) plan.
Choose from a wide variety of alternative investments like real estate, notes and mortgages, single member LLCs, private placements, precious metals, and more.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
It only takes 15 minutes to open your account
To open your account, you need the following:
- Account owner information: Social Security number, date of birth, legal address, phone number, and email address
- Named beneficiary information: name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth
- Current account statement: IRA, Roth IRA, old 401(k), etc. that you will use to fund your new self-directed IRA if you are rolling over or transferring funds
- Credit card: for initial account opening fee
- Legible copy of your government issued ID: driver’s license or passport sent via email to [email protected] or fax to: 866.385.6045
If you need help or have questions, contact us.
Provide the information below to get started
Please Note: With the online application, your information must be entered and submitted in one sitting. You will not be able to save your information and finish at a later time. Please be sure to complete the application in its entirety once you begin.
Upon completion of the application process, a business development associate will contact you to review the application with you. You may also call us during business hours at 800.425.0653 for assistance with this process.