- This event has passed.
Webinar: What You Need to Know about Investing in Tax Liens
October 23, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you looking for an investment in real estate that doesn’t require a ton of capital? One such investment is buying unpaid property tax bills. Counties across Georgia auction off unpaid property tax bills to investors in the form of tax liens, and you can use the extra cash in your IRA to make the purchase!
Scott Maurer, from Advanta IRA, welcomes Chantelle Owens of GA Tax Lien Bootcamp, to share her insight and experience in buying Georgia tax liens and tax deeds. During this hour-long webinar, Chantelle and Scott will cover the following topics:
- Owning and controlling properties for pennies on the dollar
- Using tax liens and tax deeds to own real estate free and clear
- How you can realize the return from these investments tax-free to a Roth IRA
- How to analyze tax liens to determine your ROI
- How the process works to buy a tax lien inside or outside of your IRA account
Don’t miss these strategies on using just a little bit of IRA funds to generate tax-free returns!