- This event has passed.
Seminar: Artful Deals by Peter Fortunato and John Schaub (Tampa)
May 20 - May 21
John Schaub and Peter Fortunato have survived eight Presidents, five recessions, and three major tax law changes as full-time investors. They teach from experience and share both their successes and mistakes to help you prosper and avoid major setbacks.
Strategies and Tactics from Starting to Spending
- Finding, constructing and keeping safe affordable financing
- Building repeat and referral business
- Increasing your cash flow today by creating spreads
- Increasing your profits without increasing your management
- Multigenerational investing, a family affair
- Balancing leverage and risk
- Staying financially secure and always ready for opportunity(s)
- Definancing, increasing your cash flow and reducing your risk
- Tapping into zero capital gains rates
Prepare for the Future-Investing in a Brave New World
- With rising interest rates?
- Without stepped up basis?
- Without 1031 exchanges?
- Without interest deductions?
- With ever-changing rules, regulations, and laws that affect your money
Advanta IRA will be hosting a networking cocktail hour on Saturday, May 20th after the first day of the seminar. Details will be announced at the seminar. Advanta IRA will also be present during the whole seminar to answer your questions about self-directed IRAs.