- This event has passed.
Setting Up Your Checkbook IRA (Atlanta Area Workshop)
April 27, 2018 @ 11:45 am - 1:15 pm| Free
Please join us for one of our most popular workshops!
A Checkbook IRA is a self-directed IRA that forms a single-member LLC and obtains the ability to write checks directly out of the IRA for the purchase of your investments.
In this workshop, we will cover in detail the following steps to set up a Checkbook IRA, including:
- Naming and forming the LLC
- Creating the Articles of Organization
- Preparing the Operating Agreement
- Obtaining the Federal Tax Identification Number
- Opening a bank account for the LLC
Atlanta-based CPA, Jim Ray, will be joining us to provide his professional advice on the proper setup and management of a Checkbook IRA.