Atlanta Workshop: Leveraging Your Real Estate IRA
June 1 @ 11:45 am - 1:15 pm
You don’t have to use all cash to buy real estate in an IRA but you need to know what you are doing if you are using leverage.
Join us for a free lunch seminar that will feature guest presenter, Kenneth Igwe of Baker Collins, talking about how you can leverage your next self-directed IRA purchase with a non-recourse loan. Mike Ventry of Advanta IRA will host the event and discuss the rules for using your IRA and leverage to invest in real estate.
During this lunch and learn, you will learn the following:
- What the rules are for an IRA to use leverage
- Typical lending requirements for non-recourse loans
- Loan process for acquiring non-recourse loan
- How UDFI tax factors in with leveraged
- Case studies showing the impact of leverage within an IRA
Come join us for a great educational event and networking opportunity.