- This event has passed.
Questions Every Investor Should Ask & Answer
Should you buy or sell today? Should you raise rents? Should you leverage more or pay oﬀ debt? How and where should you seek opportunities today?
Investors and entrepreneurs should act purposely. Inﬂation, rising costs, interest rates, regulations, and population on all aﬀect your capital and your plans and ac on. Peter and John ques on everything, especially each other. They often take diﬀerent approaches to investing. When you take their class you get two seminars!
John’s bestselling book Building Wealth One House at a Time has helped more than 120,000 take the right path in investing in houses. Peter’s classes are the gold standard of investor education.
Join us while we propose and answer questions important to you whether you are star ng, star ng over or a seasoned investor. Come prepared to participate!
● Is real estate still the right investment for you?
● How much is enough?
● Why is seller ﬁnancing important to you whether buying or selling?
● How can you obtain all the houses you need without qualifying for a bank loan?
● How can you attract and keep the most proﬁtable tenants?
● Is collecting rent better than interest?
● When should you sell and what should you sell ﬁrst?
● When you sell, should you suﬀer the tax, use an installment sale, or exchange?
● How much cash should I have available?
● How can I pay less in taxes?
Saturday June 4, 2022
For a one day ZOOM presentation (11am – 5pm EDT plus Q & A)
For more information and to register click here.
Please note that this is NOT an Advanta IRA event and Advanta IRA’s inclusion as a speaker at the event does not constitute an endorsement of the other speakers and topics.